Early Bird - Skiing early in the morning
in Sankt Johann-Alpendorf, Ski amadé
Early Bird - skiing in the morning hours
"Empty slopes, the Alpendorf ski resort and YOU!" that is the slogan for selected fine weather days during the winter season 2016/17 from end of January until March.
Early Bird means exclusive skiing early in the morning. Already well before the regular skiing starts, we invite you to a special ski morning with the executive board of the Alpendorf lift company. Guided through the resort, you can enjoy empty, well-groomed slopes before all others can. Finally, you will enjoy a nice breakfast on the mountain.
- Meeting point: 07.15 a.m. at the Alpendorf Gondola ticket office
- Skiing in the ski resort Alpendorf until approx. 9.00 a.m. in groups, guided by the executive board of the Alpendorf lift company.
- Afterwards breakfast on the mountain.
- Registration is required at the office of the Alpendorf lift company until 3 p.m. the day before.
- Attention: limited amount of participants (first come, first served); minimum: 10 persons.
- Valid ski ticket is required for the day (minimum 3-hrs-ticket) - not included in the package.
- You should be able to ski (at least) red/medium slopes.
Package: EUR 35,00 p.P.
Registration via tel. +43 6412 6260 or firstname.lastname@example.org or come by in our office.
Would you like to be informed when Early Bird skiing will take place? You can leave your contact details at our office email@example.com and we will inform you as soon as the next Early Bird date is fixed (of course free of charge, not binding).