Opening hours ski resort Alpendorf
We are looking very much forward to seeing you soon! The ski resort is open until April 17, 2017.
Opening hours lifts Alpendorf:
- Alpendorf Gondola & Chairlift Gernkogelbahn from 8.30 a.m. till 4.15 p.m.
- 6-men chairlift Obergassalm from 8.45 a.m. till 4.00 p.m.
- 8-men chairlift Strassalm from 9.00 a.m. till 4.15 p.m.
- All other lifts from 9.00 a.m. till 4.00 p.m.
The connection to Wagrain/Flachau is open.
Opening hours lifts Hahnbaum:
9.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
- The TL and the DSL are open continuously
Opening hours slopes:
Generally all slopes are closed from 5 p.m. till 8.30 a.m.
Skiing and/or walking on the pistes within this period
is forbidden. Contravening this prohibition releases the lift operator from any
The slope to the valley (from Gernkogelalm to Alpendorf village) is closed from 7 p.m. till 8.30 a.m.
During this period of time our piste team is preparing the slopes for the next ski day. There is high danger of accidents and injuries due to slope machines, snow machines, track grooves, winch ropes and hoses for the snow machines. No safety measures against possible risks are taken within this time.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Alpendorf Bergbahnen AG
5600 Sankt Johann im Pongau
Tel.: 0043 6412 6260
Fax: 0043 6412 6260 83
Opening hours office
Monday till Sunday
08.00 am till 05.00 pm